mi sembra una buona idea da sperimentare.
Tieni presente, se già non lo sai, che ci sono anche una piccola schiera di programmi per convertire automaticamente tutti i post / articoli di un blog in podcasts.
oppure uno di questi qua:
- Another text-to-speech conversion service similar to Odiogo but not quite as feature-rich. For example, you can embed a widget to play back the entire blog or convert chunks of text but there isn’t a way to embed a player in each blog post for easy playback. However, they do offer a choice of male or female voice, which is lacking from Odiogo at this time.
- Can convert blog feeds to audio and let you listen to them on your cell phone, which in essense becomes an audio Google Reader of sorts.
- Provides a free TTS service that converts whatever you type to speech and lets you download it as a wav file as well.
- Offers a line of commercial products such as TextAloud, NewsAloud, and StocksAloud that can convert text to audio.
- Does text to speech for the Mac platform.
- Reads text or even letters as you type, which is good for those with learning disabilities.
- Offers a commercial product as well as a free online version that lets you convert text to speech in different voices as well as share them on a blog, email or IM.